Congratulations on your upcoming arrival! Now that you’re pregnant, it’s time to pre-register for your New Mom School Newborn Mommy and Me class that you will join once baby arrives. We highly recommend registering before baby arrives for a few reasons:
1. Registering while you are pregnant secures your space in a class right when your baby arrives.
2. It allows us to place you with other moms whose babies are closest in age to yours. Think within 2-4 weeks!
3. It is risk-free! We get it. Sometimes plans change and things happen and you might not be able to participate in classes. Being a new mom is hard enough, we are here to make your life easier and less stressful.
4. Early bird pricing! Classes are $50 off when you register while expecting.
Our Newborn Mommy & Me Class
A new-mom experience like nothing else!! Our 10-week class series is organized by your baby’s birth month so that all moms in the class are experiencing the same phase in motherhood. Your babies will be born between approximately 2 and 4 weeks of each other. After your baby is born, your life changes overnight. You are sleep deprived, overwhelmed, emotional, excited, worried if what your baby is doing is normal and feel a vast array of other emotions and have an endless amount of questions. Nothing can really prepare you for having a newborn, but having the education from highly sought-after professionals and support from other moms going through exactly what you are will save your life, save your sanity and give you the confidence and knowledge you need to be the BEST mom that you and your baby deserve. Each week you will learn so much more than you ever expected or thought you needed to know. Our Newborn Mommy and Me class is organized by your baby’s birth month and will become your lifeline as you tackle the exciting, yet overwhelming (and very sleep-deprived) journey of being a new mom.
Class Series Topics
- The Transition into Motherhood
- Newborn Sleep Foundations
- Soothing Your Fussy Baby
- Attachment and Bonding
- Marriage and Motherhood
- Infant Massage
- The Postpartum Body
- Tummy Time and Baby’s Physical Development
- Working vs. Staying Home
- Reducing Anxiety Tools and Techniques
- Classes organized by baby's birth month
- Moms begin classes when babies are approximately 3 – 6 weeks old
- Small class size (max 14 moms in each class)
- 10-week class series
- Early-bird registration fee while pregnant is $500 (after birth $550)
Warm wishes for the remainder of your pregnancy and smooth delivery. We can’t wait to meet you and your little one!